12.06.2009

Cans for comments

It's that time of year again - and Cans for Comments has returned to Shaina Pearce Photography. The basic idea is simple: For every comment I receive on this blog in the next 7 days I will donate a can of food to a local Food bank for this upcoming holiday season. I'm still researching where the cans will go, so if you have a suggestion for that leave it in the comments as well.

I will also be posting links to other photographers all over the US who are participating in this can drive. So, this is your chance, all you silent blog-stalkers. Speak up for a good cause!!

Wichita Kansas Photographer | Shaina Pearce Photography

4 comments:

Angela said...

Fun idea. Good luck!

Mouseymom said...

give a can for me!

Dusti said...

Last night I had a dream where I saw Ash B, Sam Tyner and Kelsey (my college roommate) in Toronto. They were all riding on 4 wheelers down the streets of town. I was SO glad to see them, it was so exciting... in my dream. You hear from Ash B, let her know I miss her.

Also, we will by in Toronto Christmas Eve/Day/weekend unknown. Your plans?

Random, I know, but all in the name of cans.

Paige at The Minivan Voorsts said...

do you take requests? could you donate a can of campbell's chunky clam chowder on behalf of this comment?