Welcome to Not me! Monday - a blog carnival set up by MckMama. Head on over to visit her and see what everyone else has NOT been up to this week.
- While viewing a house last week I did not almost BEAT A CAT WITH MY SHOE because it tried to attack me and my children. Stupid cat. Seriously - demon possessed.
- I did not make a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough to keep in the fridge for this week. I'm not eating a spoonful right now either.
- I did not let my kids stay up until almost 10:30 tonight. Nor did I put them to bed with dirty feet, because I didn't want to deal with the drama of bath time. I'm not that lazy.
- I did not accidently leave the garage door open (with the door into the house unlocked) for about 30 minutes while I went grocery shopping the other day. Consequently, I did not take a butcher knife and go through the house room by room to check for homeless men and/or creepers who may have snuck in, all while on the phone with my mom, just in case.
- Finally, Cael did not call me into the bathroom this last week as excited as Christmas morning proclaiming to me "Mom!! I just had the BIGGEST Poop in the WHOLE WORLD!" He did not then proceed to drag Chad in there to examine the characteristics of said ... eh hem... accomplishment?!?
Ok - enough for me. Leave me a comment letting me know what you didn't do this week! ;-)
Wichita Kansas Photographer | Shaina Pearce Photography