- I miss it.
- I have subconsciously gone to get a can 2 or 3 times, forgetting that I'm not supposed to drink it.
- I have replaced it with sweet tea, which *I realize* is no better, sugar-wise, but seriouslypeople - I can't just jump on the wagon and hang on for dear life. I need a seatbelt.
Day 2 of no TV:
- I miss it. I want to watch the news. And an old movie. And TMZ. To cope I have checked the weather multiple times on my laptop, and have added TMZ.com to my favorites bar.
- The boys seem fine without it. We have started having "centers" again, which is good. They are fighting about the same amount as before.
- Chad has been very supportive, but did inform me today that he 'needs' to see certain football games, so he might have to go to Drew's house more now.
Day 2 of being more organized:
- The No TV is helping this, as I feel like having the boys do centers IS organization. It takes forethought and planning, and a timer, and lots of bins.... Sounds like 'organizing' to me.
- I have walked near to my mounds of paperwork for 2008, but have not dared touch them yet. And I got a charming little letter from my wonderful accountant, hoping to see me soon. So I need to get my butt in gear with that one. Maybe Monday...