- Did MOUNTAINS of laundry - which I will blog about later - not that anyone cares about that.
- Got caught up on Bring the Rain' s blog - and cried. a LOT.
- Got everything ready for my big DGL leader meeting tomorrow for MOPS.
- Worked like MAD on Lindsay's Album, which I am obsessing over, but only because I want it to be perfect. Plus I am still relatively new to this album, design thing. It's not as easy as some people (eh hem, Yours Truly) might think.
- played with my kids, went to town, hung out with my husband and thought about taking a nap, but didn't get the chance.
Tomorrow I will:
- have my big first meeting of the season
- have a smaller meeting at my house after, for which I still need to vacuum and clean the toilet, and do the dishes. MANY THANKS to my sweet Husband for watching the boys all day, keep them out of my hair AND sweeping the floor for me. HUGE help. If you know him and see him, tell him what a great guy he is. I'm blessed.
- make a BIG awesome cake
- Go to Mops and Pops outdoor movie night
- get up Saturday to run my SECOND race ever, since high school cross country. Sarah R (Well fine - Sarah D) used to run XC with me.
Ok - for real - too much to do. Must go to bed. Sleep tight, internet - I'll see you tomorrow night. And if I don't Happy LONG weekend!