8.26.2008

Cael & Ky - oh yeah, and Britney

Cael's revelation of the day:  "Girls poop too? I didn't know girls could poop too!"

Other Cael-isms from yesterday and today:

"Mom, I yuv your Fweetness" - spoken when I scold him for climbing on the back of the couch (again) or some other minor infraction that warrants 'getting onto'.

"Mom, fanks for my oranges. I 'preciate' dem."

  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Kyran is my lover boy - he crawls into my lap and gets in my face 30 times a day, if he does it once.  He always wants a "giss, giss!"  If I was counting I would bet that he's already come to me to give me a kiss 7-8 times today.  He's also become quite the little parrot - yesterday he said "tupid" after hearing my opinion of something on TV.  I am realizing that he is SO much like me.  Everyday he is more and more stubborn, and LOUD.  You wish so much for your kids to pick up the good in you - but they get the worst of us too.  Good thing he's so cute!

******************************************************

Today is Day 1 of the Britney Diet and it's going.... Ok-ish.  No sugar is a very hard thing, especially for someone like me.  Yesterday I had only 1 can of Dr. Pepper (aka "my life juice" or "how I cope with the shenanigans of my boys").  But I also had 4-5 spoonfuls of cookie dough, throughout the day.  So today is likely to be rough.  Our recently acquired Food Network is also no help at all.  If I make through the day I'll be lucky (great attitude, I know). Incidentally, I started counting my 24 hours last night before bed, so I am more than half way there!  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Girls poop too! We sure do. ;) Tay is a lover girl, she gives me kisses and hugs all day. I love it.

Good luck on the diet! Weight Watchers always worked for me. You just have to find something you can live with.