Welcome to Not me! Monday - an event hosted by MckMama most every week - go check her out when you are done here!
1. I did not almost buy the whole first and second season of the OC when I found them at a garage sale.
2. Also while garage sale shopping this weekend I did not see Maternity Shorts and pause to entertain the idea of buying them for my NON-prego self, in hopes of finally having some shorts that fit.
3. After a morning playdate at the park, where his shoes kept falling off I did not just give up and let my 2 year old run barefoot through the pizza place we were having lunch at. That's so hill-billy and I would NEVER.
4. I did not FINALLY put the batteries back into the scale this last week, only to discover that it is CLEARLY broken and OFF by at least 5 pounds. It HAS to be.
5. Finally, I did not pull off the highway and let my child pee out of the side of the van, so as to not have to find a real bathroom. I also did not make him pee on a tree in the middle of the park last night, because I REFUSE to go into porta potties or park bathrooms.
In other cuteness, I DID overhear the following conversation:
Cael, in his most menacing, poweriffic voice: "Iiii'MMmmm Daaarrrrrthh VAAAAAAA-DEERRRRRRRRR"
Kyran, sweetly, "hi Darf-vader!"
Darth Vader/Cael, just as sweetly: "Hi."
Wichita Kansas Photographer | Shaina Pearce Photography