3.04.2009

KISS and make it better

{UPDATE: If you haven't been to our site lately, check it out - completely revamped using Showit Sites!}

So. Monday was a bad day.  
  • I had to meet with the accountant @ 8:45 a.m., which means I had been staring at numbers all weekend and trying to make sure I didn't forget something.   It didn't go well.
  • Then there was taking the baby to the doctor.  He fell on Friday and we needed to get him checked out with a $peciali$t....  
  • Finally, the realtor wanted to show the house that morning which meant that I had to leave the house in pristine condition, after rushing everyone around and out the door that morning. 
By the time I got home my head was pounding and I just wanted to crawl back into bed, instead of deal with the ever-growing pile of laundry, not to mention start the homework that the accountant gave me to do.

So imagine my surprise and delight when I saw a package on my front steps!  I had almost forgotten - it was MONDAY!!  That meant that my beloved KISS album was scheduled to arrive!!  I was in such a rush to get it open I left a giant box of wipes sitting in the driveway and forgot all about it!  It met and surpassed all my expectations - the smell, the feel..... The pages are this ] [ thick - seriously.  And it's just amazing - I love it!


These are the 7 colors they offer:


The thing I love most about KISS is the simplicity.  I wish I could keep things as simple as they do.  Thanks to Kevin and the whole team @ KISS.  Can't wait to do it again!


Wichita Kansas Photographer | Shaina Pearce Photography

1 comment:

Kage Imagery said...

The new site looks great and I love the KISS album! Looks like you've been busy... ;)