11.29.2008

The Yost's


Well, internet - I hope you fared better with the Holiday eating than I did.  I hate my scale today.  As a result I have given up pop - not completely by choice.  AND I have replaced it with Sweet Tea .... much good may it do me.  At least it will be cheaper.  



While in Kansas, I got the chance to shoot my bff Kris and her beautiful Family.  You might remember her darling kiddos from this post.




It all started when 2 people fell in love.... They were HS sweethearts!
This is my FAVORITE - The ducks were attacking them - one actually bit Kris's hand! 
He's getting so big!

My pick for the Christmas card.




How darling is she?

We ended with a little playtime with Dad.
Much L♥VE to you all!

1 comment:

Kage Imagery said...

These are gorgeous! You captured some great moments.