11.10.2008

Pause

Deep breath....... 


So - I'm having computer problems which is BAD NEWS BEAR for a photographer.  No worries - I have all my pictures backed up.   I might have to re-edit some, but I shouldn't lose any work.  It's just going to put me a little bit behind, so if you have placed an order in the last week, I promise to get to work on it as soon as I possibly can.

My [Amazing and Wonderful and GIVING] husband has been working on it and it's on it's way back to life (AND while he's at it he's making it faster and giving me more memory, which any photographer will agree is a great thing!)  

On the upside (?) I did a lot of housework today, including, but not limited to:
  • vacuuming
  • sweeping 
  • washing & drying every piece of clothing in the house
  • planning what to pack for Thanksgiving trip to Kansas
  • 3 trips to New London for (my turn to drive to) Preschool, including my first EVER Parent teacher conference.  More on that another day.
  • picking up a TON of toys
  • cleaned out the fridge
  • took out the trash
  • thought about cleaning up paperwork in my office, but decided against it, since I REALLY don't want to do it.
And since I'm sick, I am going to go to bed now.  

PS - I will likely have lost all my 'links' to your blogs, and if you have EVER commented on my blog I have been to yours.  I would like to find all of those blogs again, so if you read this blog faithfully (there's about 30 of you) & you have a blog, please leave me a comment so I can re-subscribe to your blog. Many thanks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hate computer problems. For being sick you sure rocked your house cleaning duties. Super mom.

;)

Paige at The Minivan Voorsts said...

ambitious... i haven't cleaned our house in weeks. i keep telling myself that nesting will set in soon and i'll do it then. hopefully that's true, otherwise i'll have a house to clean AND a new baby to take care of here pretty soon.