ETA: More to the list!
Have I ever mentioned how GREAT my husband is? Well, he is. I mean like, 'AMAZING, make-your-friends-jealous' Great. Here's how great he has been *just* today.
- Got up and got the baby when he woke up.
- Made a call for me while I was getting the boys stuff ready for the day.
- Got BOTH boys diaper/undies changed, and dressed for the day - everything but shoes, while I was getting a shower.
- Was my scribe for grocery list (I shouted out things while in the shower and he wrote them down.)
- Put my need for time ahead of his own.
- Kept the baby while I went to a meeting - and put shoes on that baby when it was time to go.
- Rotated laundry for me, and started second load of the day.
- Took baby to run errands (pick up lenses) and GET GROCERIES for me. (He goes to the store for me a lot.)
- Kept Grocery+Gas (collectively) under $100!!
- Came home and put away all cold things.
- Fed baby lunch
- Cleaned the TOILET
- Rotated laundry again, and started 3rd load of the day!!!
- Swept Dining room (technically last night, but still deserved to be blogged.)
- TAKING ME OUT ON A DATE TONIGHT TO SEE A MOVIE I WILL LIKE!!!!!! The date isn't so rare, but we never (N E V E R) agree on movies.
- Somehow, he managed to sneak out the trash!! I didn't even know it! That's HUGE cause he HATES taking out the trash!
I haven't decided if he's doing it because he missed me or because he 'never makes it into a blog post.' ;-) *wink*
For those who wondered, I had a good time (despite the craziness of the trip) in Kansas. It was SUPER FAST (stayed 3 days: 1 spent with each family) I have Grahams pics to post finally, and slideshows to work on, but that will have to wait until tomorrow cause I have GOT to clean this pig sty up before the sitter gets here @ 5:00. (Sorry Kris!)
NOW - before any of you complain about your husband or point out this stellar day to them, let me just say DON'T. I am NOT interested in hearing all of your spouses short comings. And he is not interested in seeing this blog. Rather, I want to hear how your husband is GREAT too. How he provides, or plays with your kids, or brings flowers, or loves you more than anyone else.