9.19.2008

Kyle :: Senior Pics

Here's a sneak peek at Kyle's Senior Session from tonight!

This was the 2nd picture of Kyle I took, and it's one of my favs, for sure.

Big Wheels on that John Deere.

Kyle plays guitar

And he helps his dad farm. 
 He was probably laughing at me and my distaste for the 'creepy crawlies' in there!!



We took lots of these out by their house, on their land.  That place is LOADED with awesome photo opportunities.  I plan to Trash a Dress there once the leaves turn!!




The sunset was GORGEOUS!
On our way back, we noticed this fog that was settling in the low spots.  Kyle was a great sport, because by this point, I had already said "I'm done - I swear!" like 3 other times.....  But the fog was too cool to pass up!

Kyle loves his doggie, too.  I took some of Rusty, but didn't get those done for the sneak peek. Sorry!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome! I love them!

hannah.pence said...

I love them! Especially that one of him walking and holding his guitar. :)