10.19.2009

Not me! Monday - 3 weeks in coming

This post is 3 weeks in the making, mainly because I can't seem to get my stuff together.

This blog carnival was created by MckMama - go check her site and see what she and everyone else have NOT been up to this week... (but not until you're finished here!)

While on the road to Iowa:
Much to my chagrin, I did not have to use public restrooms multiple times. On more than one occasion I did not have to growl at my children to leave the door shut to the stall we were all in because I was, (eh'hem) indisposed.

After one such occurrence, I did not finally finish dragging the children back to the car through a convenience store full of people, only to discover that my belt was hanging open, completely undone. One nice middle aged man did not look upon me with pity and say "It's gonna get better in a few years", most likely assuming that I hadn't even remembered to button my pants.

Later, I did not choose to change an offensive diaper on the hood of my car because I had forgotten to take the diaper bag in. It was not a next to a busy chick-fil-a drive thru, during their dinner rush.



In the new house:
Early (ish) on Saturday morning I did not hear a very loud car alarm going off. Upon investigation I did not discover it was Chad's truck in our driveway that was waking all our new neighbors (hello new neighbors! sorry!) The 'culprit' was not our 2 year old who managed to get his hands on Daddy's keys, push the panic button and then flee (WITH the keys) to hide for his indiscretion. Great first impression in the neighborhood, I know.



I know there is more but I can't seem to think of them right now. So, what about you?



Wichita Kansas Photographer | Shaina Pearce Photography

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Great post! Loved my visit to your site. Don't you just love getting pity looks from strangers?!?!