Welcome to Not me! Monday - brought to you by Mckmama and her
crazy bunch of friends. Be sure to pop on over and check them out when you're done.
1. This week I did not neglect to oversee my youngest child as he put on his shoes. That is until we were out in public:
2. (Though I may have posted this before, I AM entirely to lazy to look for it in previous posts.) While listening to the radio in the truck this week I did not hear my 2 year old singing along with P!nk's "So What". I was not completely shocked when I turned down the music to verify my suspicions when that 2 year old said, "Hey! Turn dat song back up Mom!" He did not sing along until it was over.
3. After a day on my dads farm I did not take my dirt covered boys on a much needed grocery trip. I was not so vain as to opt for a smaller town Walmart, over my normal fancy grocer, because I was worried that the shiny, clean people would stare and judge. Nor was I too lazy to take them home for their bath BEFORE traipsing around in public with feet like this:
4. I did not find this picture of Cael showing off his bandaid to his great grandfather hilarious:
5. Last but not least I was not slightly grossed out to find a (barely) wet diaper in the boys room. It was not my fault that it was there since I had sent it to the trash, via a child with ADHD, and failed to follow up to see if he had done it.
6. I did not watch Dirty Dancing over the weekend. Twice. In 24 hours. :-)
Care to share all that you did not do?
Wichita Kansas Photographer | Shaina Pearce Photography