7.05.2009

Not me! Monday - there was a toilet involved...

Welcome to Not me Monday, hosted by MckMama - go check her out when you're done here:


While playing in their room this week I overheard the boys screaming "BEEL-ED! Beel-ed!" at each other. Upon further inspection it was not apparent to me that they were playing some sort of Benny Hinn inspired game where they smack each other on the forehead and shout "be HEALED" - this game courtesy of my 15 year old brother, who thinks it's funny that the boys do this...

While out at a fancy restaurant with out of town friends I did not catch my two year old spitting on the mirrored wall by the front door, simply for amusement. The amount of saliva was not so great as to run down the mirror in a stream and cause me to go seek out napkins at the bar while the hostess looked on with disdain.

After spending the evening at my in-laws, I did not get the report that both of my angels were caught playing in the toilet. *pause to cringe* It does not get worse from there....

Having been disciplined by my father-in-law (who is almost NEVER 'the heavy') Cael had learned his lesson, you could say. However, the next morning, while on my watch, we did not have a repeat offense! While sitting on my couch, I did not hear splashing and rush to the bathroom to find Kyran elbow deep in our very own porcelain bowl. Somewhere between my own shrieking I did not hear Cael throw his own brother under the bus and tattle "Kyran put his hands in daer and even he drinked some!!" *pause to swallow whatever just crept up your throat* I did not grab the hand sanitizer and make the baby scream 'ucky!' as I "tizered" his tongue and then throw him in the shower. It also, of course occurred to me instantly to brush his teeth. I mean, that is obvious, and I of course thought of it, right away, and did not have to be asked if I had brushed his teeth.... Nope, not me!

Anyone think they can top that? I dare say, try your best - I'd hate to think I'm alone in this sometimes gross world-of-boys....

More 4th of July pics to come, hopefully soon....

Wichita Kansas Photographer | Shaina Pearce Photography

No comments: