4. Saturday night, at some unholy hour, the youngest child woke up asking for water. As I was about to step into the hallway to return his cup, my oldest child came FLYING past the door was standing in. I did not almost curse at him, being frightened by his sudden presence.
Not me! Monday
It's time again for Not me! Monday - swing on over to MckMama's Blog when you're done to check out what everyone else has NOT been doing:
1. At the moment I do not have 7 loads of laundry on the couch/floor (in baskets at least) in the living room. I didn't wash and dry most of that laundry on Thursday of last week, nor did I leave it unfolded on both couches until yesterday.
2. While out garage sale-ing this Thursday I did not have to beg the use of a toilet for my 4 year old from an unsuspecting homeowner, to avoid having him pee in the car, or on a tree.
3. While garage sale-ing this Friday, I was not presented with the same problem of a 4 year old needing to pee where there was no where to go. My husband did not solve this problem by letting the 4 year old pee on a tree in a (somewhat) secluded parking lot. I did not have to shrug my shoulders and smile weakly at the (obviously offended) lady who happened upon our makeshift bathroom.
5. An unusual thing happened this week - I received a check in the mail for a substantial amount that I had no idea where it came from! It was only a check - nothing else in the envelope. I was immediately skeptical, thinking it must be a scam either from someone overseas, or a trick from my credit card company. It was addressed to me, at my new address, but also had my OLD address on it. I called the number on the check, and while listening to the automated voice give me options I did not realize that I had sent the check to MYSELF. Seriously, I wonder sometimes why my husband trusts me with these children, my brain being so dysfunctional as it is. I had wanted to transfer money from my account in Iowa to my account in Wichita, and using billpay to send myself a check was the only free way that I knew of at the time. *smacks forehead*
Wichita Kansas Photographer | Shaina Pearce Photography