7.21.2008

Evie + Matt :: TTD

Oh how AMAZING my vacation was. The only thing that could have made it better was if my hubby hadn't been working and could have been there with us. Or if it was twice as long.

Anyways - I have GORGEOUS sisters. Two of them, to be exact. Lacey, I believe, has been blogged about before. She's going to be a Senior in HS this year (*tear*).  Evie is my sister who lives in Florida, with her husband Matt.  Let me preface by saying that ALL my growing up years (before college) I was jealous of my younger sister who was SO pretty.  

After MUCH begging, prodding, manipulating and convincing, I FINALLY persuaded Evie AND Matt AND our mom (who had already preserved Evie's Wedding gown) to Trash her Dress.  These are the results...
























3 comments:

dlh said...

Beautiful pictures. I love brides by the water.

Dusti said...

Shaina, you are so incrediably GOOD at what you do. I know exactly what you mean about your sister. Who wasn't jealous of those long, blond curls and big blue eyes!? :-) She looks so AMAZING in these pictures (all grown up!) And, especially in the one of just her looking at the camera, so much like your mom I think (which is also a compliment.) I am glad this TTD had so much of the close, kissy element and less of the bride with scizzors! hehe. TTD WITH the hubby is just a great idea. The white Florida sand and beach, too... those are great pictures. :-)

PS - I didn't have my baby while you were gone. Still waiting! :-)

Sarah said...

I need to do this with my dress. How fun. ;) So when are you in town. ha ha.