5.03.2008

TRASH the Dress



Hi - So I didn't make it to the finals, for the Mother's Day photo contest, but I liked most of the competition that 'beat me', so that makes it better I think...

So here's a question for all you Faithful blog-readers: I'm shooting my college roommate as she "Trash's the Dress" - She's getting remarried in June, and I'm so happy for her! But the dress we are trashing is from her first wedding - and she wants to RUIN it!! Here's my ideas/suggestions so far:

1. Mud :-)
2. Paint
3. Grass stains
4. Scissors

So how would YOU really TRASH the dress??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Burn it and make smores!!

Brad Walker said...

fire is always good

Sarah said...

Find a muddy road and run over it in a car or truck. Then rip it to strips and send it up the flag pole for all to see. ;)

Fire works too. Sacrifice it!!!

Dusti said...

Wear it jeepin!